Home

World of Warships spotting damage

Posted October 1, 2020. Spotting and Damage on Spotting. Spotting - detecting a ship that is then damaged by your allies (that could not otherwise see the target) gives the following: BB receives approximately 10% of the reward for full HP damage to the spotted ship As others have said, it's not about spotting first (i.e., ribbons) but being the closest spotter most of the time. Hence, you have to drop fighters near the reds (but not too close, so the planes stay alive for as long as possible) while the surface battle is still raging at mid-long distances, but even then it relies entirely on the team-mates' aim and will to shoot (you don't get spotting damage from DoT -floodings and fires-) 136k spotting damage. Nearly last place. 134k spotting. 87k damage. 1 Kill. Middle of the pack. 35k Spotting 1 solo cap (60 cap points) 23k Damage. 0 Kills Spotting - detecting a ship that is then damaged by your allies (that could not otherwise see the target) gives the following: BB receives approximately 10% of the reward for full HP damage to the spotted ship. CV receives approximately 20% of the reward for full HP damage to the spotted ship

Huge Selection · Daily Deals · Make Money When You Sel

Damage upon my spotting: 3427 Now, since Support had me jumpring through hoops before they asked for in-depth data analysis I had to reinstall the game and I haven't changed my .ini again to record replays so I can't show with definite evidence how much damage that Cesare did to the enemy Nicholas upon my spotting, but was certainly more than 3427 damage Any damage that enemy incurs while you are (solely) spotting him is counting toward your spotting damage. Cases where this might happen: You radar/hydro into a smoke screen and your allies damage the enemies lit up by your radar. Note that as soon as they leave the smoke screen, you will likely those that spotting damage Spotting damage is damage dealt by one ship to the target that is being scouted by another ship. E.g. if you turn on Radar and spot a DD in smoke, and your ally shoots him, you will get a reward, because without you, your ally wouldn't see this DD A CV should be using up to 5/6 squadrons up in the air at once dealing damage and spotting with impunity without the ability to regenerate the planes. Lose planes, no regen. Edited February 4 by dejiko_nyo. 1 Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites. 2,528 [CLAY] Grygus_Triss. Member. 3,169 posts. 13,927 battles [CLAY] Grygus_Triss 2,528 Vice Admiral; Member; 2,528 3,169 posts.

In order to get spotting damage, you need to be spotting the red while no one else is, and have someone else do damage. That won't happen much on a cruiser. WG commonly puts red herring missions in events This CV is insane on so many different levels. You have planes that just don't die in same conditions where all other CVs actually manage to lose their plane.. However when the DD starts firing it's main guns a penalty of 4km is added and the DD gets spotted. If the DD stops firing the spotting range will get down to 6km after 20 seconds. The DD however can get 2km back (so that the distance is 11km) and keep firing while staying invisible, because the spotting range even with the penalty is 10km Are there rewards for spotting damage in wows. I just had a battle where the enemy was vigilant, so I could only scout in my Kamikaze. I feeling like DDs should get a bonus when it comes to scouting as scouting can turn the tide of the battle. Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites. 857 [LEAK] amade. Senior Moderator. 3,837 posts. 2,602 battles [LEAK] amade 857 Trollpedo; Senior. Spotting damage rewards. Question. So turns out that I have been farming ungodly amounts of XP spotting in my Cossack this ranked season, twice I saved the star with almost no damage dealt. Is it just me or has spotting damage been adjusted for XP earnings? 4 comments. share. save. hide. report . 100% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Sort by. best. level 1. 1 day.

Trying to use spotting damage as metric for game play. Thoughts on target levels? Fair? Good? 0 comments. share. save. hide. report. 100% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Sort by . best. no comments yet. Be the first to share what you think! View Entire Discussion (0 Comments) More posts from the WorldOfWarships community. 2.0k. Posted by 2 days ago. 2. Humor. Me. Understanding Spotting & Vision Mechanics | World of Warships Legends Console - YouTube It is a nice demonstration how low the reward for spotting damage is...I hope WG w... Hey OOF-Army! Today I show you a recent game with the destroyer USS Black

Warships - Seriously, We Have Warship

Damage upon spotting - World of Warships official foru

Flugzeugträger spielen sich gänzlich anders als andere Schiffsklassen in World of Warships. Im Guide erfahren Sie alles über die Stärken und Schwächen der CVs Is spotting damage rewarded in any way in World of Warships? From what I know, in World of Tanks any spotting damage a tank gains is calculated as if it were done by that tank, but halved - for example, I'm in a light tank and gain 3000 spotting damage, meaning I'll receive income (credits and exp) as if I dealt 1500 direct damage myself. This is something I never heard of until fairly recently, when a CC made a video covering the main ways a player has to increase their post-game profit

Spotting damage is the damage that your teammates get when the target is spot by you, either by being the nearest to the said enemy, or using aircraft (cv planes, spotterplane, etc). I believe the damage you do yourself also counts. This metric is mostly useful for Destroyers and Carriers to determine whether they performed their spotting role effectively. Share this post. Link to post Share. All I could do in my flank is providing spotting damage and if position allowed do some damage from smoke. The final result was 1 dd kill with 10k dmg on various ships. And 150k spotting damage. I know it was not good game. But the thing is I have created barrier and scout for team where is the reward for that Spotting and Damage on Spotting Spotting - detecting a ship that is then damaged by your allies (that could not otherwise see the target) gives the following: BB receives approximately 10% of the reward for full HP damage to the spotted ship. CV receives approximately 20% of the reward for full HP damage to the spotted ship

xp whoring with spotting damage would be entirely too easy for a CV. Zero risk at all to them or even the planes. A cruiser or DD at least has to risk himself to spot The torpedo damage and chance of flooding depends on the torpedo itself and the anti torpedo protection of the ship. It progresses with the tiers where tier 1 ships don't have any (so 0% reduction) and tier 10 BBs (best anti torpedo protection) have 50% reduction of damage and chance of flooding, the rest is scaled inbetween. The flooding damage itself also depends on the tier and it's between 0.5% and 0.125% hp/sec. That mean that tier 1 ships will lose .5%hp/sec, while tier 10 only 0. Partially restores the ship's HP by repairing any light damage. Critical or heavy damage cannot be repaired by this ability. Only battleships and high tier cruisers have access to this consumable. Spotting Aircraf Will man in World of Warships gewinnen, ist Spotting eine essenzielle Mechanik, für die Flugzeugträger perfekt geeignet sind. Grund dafür sind natürlich die Flugzeuge, mit denen man aus. World of Warships - Asia Language Based Communities ; English Speaking Community ; General Discussions ; This game is dying Sign in to follow this . Followers 0. You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section. This game is dying. By TsunamiShenShi, January 27, 2020 in General Discussions. 28 comments in this topic. Prev; 1; 2; Next; Page 1 of 2 . Recommended Posts. 61 [AUS.

Akizuki's armor-piercing shells are deceptive: individually, they do very little damage, but her rate and volume of fire will ensure AP damage racks up quickly against un-angled targets. Using her AP shells against the flat, broadside hulls of enemy destroyers is likewise a valid option, as the 100mm shells will not over-penetrate them. Thanks to the special HE penetration attributes of the. World of Warships comes with a lot of crosshair optionsand a lot of those are improvements on the default static type 2. In particular the spiderweb sights (static types 7 to 12) have angled lines that are extremely handy for aiming at angled targets and when in the spotter plane view. Possibly the most useful, however, is the dynamic.

Spotting damage - World of Warships official foru

1. g reticle shows the loading progress of your main guns, with torpedo and gun reload times displayed over their respective icons at the bottom of the screen. Unfortunately though, you won't always get 100% of the information from all of your weapon mounts by these means
  2. 1 Damage Control Party I/II; 2 Spotting Aircraft I/II; 3 Catapult Fighter I/II; 4 Repair Party I/II; 5 Smoke Generator I/II; 6 Engine Boost I/II; 7 Hydroacoustic Research I/II; 8 Defensive AA Fire I/II; 9 Surveillance Radar I/II; 10 Torpedo Reload Booster I/I
  3. World of Warships. All Discussions Spotting plane is good to have if you lack in range of fire, or you want to shoot as Sniper over the Island at people camping, or you want to shoot in smoke.( Better from top view imao) Fighter, imao, is lacking power to seriously defend your ship from CV attacks. ( 1vs1 ranked against CV, average kills with fighters 5-8 enemy planes, 50-60 with AA.) But.
  4. Carrier aircraft, catapult fighters, and spotter planes all count toward the total. Reward: November Echo Setteseven: Close Quarters Expert: Damage an enemy ship by secondary battery fire and destroy her. Damage caused by secondary battery fire must exceed 20% of your ship's normal HP. Reward: Mike Yankee Soxisix: Confederate: Damage at least six enemy ships. Damage caused to each ship must exceed 20% of her normal HP
  5. es at what distance the aircraft is capable of spotting an enemy)
  6. AA defense short-range: continuous damage per second - 150, hit probability - 70 %, action zone 0.1-1.5 km; AA defense mid-range: continuous damage per second - 30, hit probability - 75 %, action zone 0.1-3.0 km; AA defense long-range: continuous damage per second - 120, hit probability - 75 %, action zone 0.1-6.0 km
  7. Maximum AP shell damage reduced from 13,200 to 12,100; HE and AP shell ballistics were changed: shells will now take a bit longer to reach their target when fired at any distance; AP shell armor penetration was reduced. The number of Repair Party consumables reduced to 3. German aircraft carrier Manfred von Richthofen, Tier X
World of Warships Tirpitz on sale EU server | MMOWGWorld of Warships Supertest Information #11

AA defense short-range: continuous damage per second - 196, hit probability - 70 %, action zone 0.1-2.0 km; AA defense mid-range: continuous damage per second - 406, hit probability - 75 %, action zone 0.1-3.5 km; AA defense long-range: continuous damage per second - 189, hit probability - 75 %, action zone 0.1-4.6 km Spotting Aircraft Curtiss SC-1 changed to Vought OS2U; Fighter Curtiss XP 40S changed to Grumman F4F; X Paolo Emilio. The ship moved to Tier IX; Number of Hit Points reduced from 24,700 to 24,400; New torpedo tubes with the following characteristics are mounted: Maximum torpedo damage- 23,767; Torpedo speed - 67 knot

World of Warships: just had a team that did everything

Fixed an error that caused the Spotting Aircraft icon to lag behind the aircraft. Fixed an error that caused the FPS count to drop in the Port when the camera was in specific positions. Fixed an error that caused torpedo damage to be calculated incorrectly when the Proximity Fuze skill was active Battling random players from around the world can be tough if you have just started playing World of Warships Blitz. You should practice maneuvering, spotting targets, getting accurate hits and using torpedoes to attack enemy ships. The best place to do this is the Co-op Battles game mode. This is where you team-up with other players to battle AI ships. Co-op mode is fairly easy to play. You will likely be the bulk damage dealer. Even if that will not always be the case, you will do the most consistent damage, since the RNG on your guns is less spiked than on higher calibre guns. Running vital consumables like radar, hydroacoustic sonar and defensive fire, you'll be supporting your team in more ways than just by causing damage

What in the WORLD does it take to get spotting damage in

The biggest warship of World War II and the world's largest battleship. Yamato was designed around the idea that an individual ship could have superiority over any battleship of a potential enemy. Her main guns had overwhelming firepower. The ship maintained a very high level of survivability due to reliable armor and robust torpedo protection. Alpha Damage: 2 500 HP: Damage: 890 HP: Penetration capacity 30 mm: Explosion size: 0.7: Fire chance: 11 %: Projectile Speed: 920 m/s: Air Drag: 0.265: Projectile Mass: 109.2: Type of Projectile: AP - AP-33: Alpha Damage: 4 550 HP: Chance to Cause Fire-0.5 %: Projectile Speed: 920 m/s: Air Drag: 0.278: Projectile Mass: 109.2: Projectile Krupp: 2 370: Projectile Detonator: 0.022 s: Detonator threshol Sector's damage per second: 46: Flak clouds number: 2: Flak cloud damage: 1 750: 2 x 2 55 mm/77 Gerät 58 on a twin mount: Sector range: 0.1 km - 4.0 km: Hit chance: 100 %: Sector's damage: 25: Sector's damage frequency: 0.29 s: Sector's damage per second: 88: 10 x 4 30 mm/45 Flak 103/38 on a quadruple mount: Sector range: 0.1 km - 3.0 km: Hit chance: 95 %: Sector's damage: 8

Spotting Aircraft Modification 1. Increases the action time of the Spotting Aircraft and Rapid Takeoff Spotter consumables. Damage Control Party Modification 1. Increases the action time of the Damage Control Party and Fast Damage Control Team consumables. Nothing; Damage Control System Modification 1. Reduces the risk of fire and flooding. Engine Room Protection. Reduces the risk of. In World of Warships Soviet cruisers are represented by a light cruiser tech tree line and several Tier VII Lazo is adjusted for long-range artillery fire by using a Spotting Aircraft consumable and is not-so-good in close quarters. Tier VIII Mikhail Kutuzov is obviously overpowered, thanks to her Smoke Screen consumable, great Rudder Shift Time and long-range torpedoes. The reason why. World of Warships Development blog BETA. Back. 03.07.2020 22:30 Development Blog; ST 0.9.7, American battleships . Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website. Researchable American battleships Kansas.

World of Warships Development blog BETA. Back. 11.03.2021 19:30 Development Blog; ST 0.10.3, new ships. American Tier VIII battleship Constellation, British Tier X destroyer Druid, Italian Tier X cruiser Napoli, and Commonwealth Tier VII battleship Yukon have been added to the game for testing. Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and. World of Warships. Supertest: Italian Tier VIII Battleship Vittorio Veneto. World of Warships Supertest: Italian Tier VIII Battleship Vittorio Veneto 8 min read. 6 months ago Yuzorah . The Vittorio Veneto was the second ship of the Littorio-class battleships from the Regia Marina. The ship was laid down in October 1934, launched in July 1937 and commissioned in April 1940. The ship's main.

dd damage upon spotting,whats the deal here! - General

Decent Surface Spotting Range; The Bad. Weak firepower; Deep-water torpedoes; Relatively slow and doesn't have an Engine Boost ; Large turning radius for a tier VIII destroyer; My opinion. The Siliwangi is overall a decent tier VIII destroyer that is more of a torpedo boat than a gunboat due to her weak firepower. Her deepwater torpedoes are, from my experience, a good source of damage since. Will be great if the rewards, credits, and expperience will be based on damage instead damage/kills most of the time the game is lose just because people play individully, don't shot to the enemy and wait the last hit for get the kill, why a team play game have individual rewards? This don't push people to play toghete

Damage upon your spotting! - World of Warships official foru

Mit dem kommenden Updates 0.9.11 und 0.9.12 finden neue Schiffe in World of Warships Ihren Einzug. Der Supertest für die Updates 0.9.11 und 0.9.12 wird bald beginnen: der neue Zweig der U.S.-Schlachtschiffe wird aus dem Early-Access entlassen, Neujahrsfeiern, ein neues Dockyard-Event und andere neue Inhalte In World of Warships, Felix Schultz represents the 1938 Ac design. However, the initially planned 88 mm dual-purpose mount is replaced by smaller AA mounts. Currently, the concept of the alternative branch of German destroyers implies the following features: Accurate 150 mm guns; Powerful AP shells with good damage, penetration capability, and improved ricochet angles. HE shells, on the. © Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Privacy Policy | Legal | Steam. World of Warships. Final Review: French Tier VII Premium Battleship Strasbourg . World of Warships Final Review: French Tier VII Premium Battleship Strasbourg 10 min read. 4 months ago Yuzorah . With the release of Update 0.9.12, we will be able to access a new campaign with the final reward being the tier VII French battleship Strasbourg. The ship will also most likely be available in the. Another great feature is the ability of some gun turrets to traverse 360 degrees. This effectively increases the net DPS (Damage Per Seconds) when maneuvering, but this feature is not something unique in World of Warships, e.g. other nations, e.g. German and Pan-Asian, have the same feature

Belfast Begins! | World of Warships

How does spotting DMG work? : WorldOfWarship

Type 62 getting stuck in to the battle and a suicidal scorpion appears at the end AA defense short-range: continuous damage per second — 70, hit probability — 95 %, action zone 0.1-2.0 km; AA defense mid-range: continuous damage per second — 35, hit probability — 100 %, action zone 0.1-2.5 km; AA defense long-range: continuous damage per second — 35, hit probability — 100 %, action zone 0.1-5.2 km World of Warships World of Warships is a naval action MMO, dipping into the world of large-scale sea battles of the first half of the twentieth century. Epic battles rage across the oceans of the world in order to claim victory among teams comprised of the greatest representatives from the era of multi-ton marine giants HOW IT WORKS: SPOTTING & CONCEALMENT Every World of Warships: Legends captains have asked themselves questions about the working principles of our game mechanics, and these questions have been left.. In World of Warships, Austin represents what the finalized design could have looked like using more modern twin turrets both for the 127 mm/54 main battery and the 76.2 mm/70 AA guns. For the classic reminder, this is a ship in testing, anything can change so don't look at her like she would already be released

Spotting and XP - General Discussion - World of Warships

A 140 jthree wasn't realized because a gun caliber of 410 millimeter didn't correspond to the vision of the Japanese Naval High Command and how to achieve supremacy over the enemy. in addition, work. 460 millimeter guns was already well underway at the time, but project a 143 did catch the interest of the world of warships developers following the naming tradition of ships of the Imperial. Vampire is just another low-tier ship in World of Warships that is of collector value. The performance of long-range rapid-fire artillery with great DPS (damage per second) is spoiled by a curved trajectory. This makes Vampire very potent in close combat and not-so-comfortable and hence ineffective for long-range fire. Vampire has only three single-tube torpedo launchers with 62 seconds reload. 2 stars: 160k spotting damage and survive in one battle, T9-10 ships; 3 stars: top XP, win, 4 kills in one game, T9-10 ships; FINAL TASK: 1m damage, T8-10 (500 steel) READ also: World of Tanks News 30 05 2014. Mission 5: 10 stars. 2 stars: 150k XP in wins, T8-10 EU; 2 stars: 35m potential, T8-10 BB; 2 stars: 300k fire damage, T8-10 CA/DD; 1 star: 100 spotted or torp hit ribbons, T9-10; 1 star. World of Warships - new tier X cruiser - USS Austin; World of Warships - Cinemarathon 2021 event - bomus codes - pt1; World of Tanks 1.12.1 - 114 SP2 - tier 10 Chinese tank destroyer - new stats and hd model; World of Warships - Battle of Capo Matapan event - win a tier 7 premium shi Will be great if the rewards, credits, and expperience will be based on damage instead damage/kills most of the time the game is lose just because people play individully, don't shot to the enemy and wait the last hit for get the kill, why a team play game have individual rewards? This don't push people to play togheter . Войти Магазин Сообщество Поддержка Из

World of Warships - US light cruisers - tech tree | MMOWG

World of Warships - US light cruisers - tech tree . Home News WarGaming The ship can simultaneously carry Hydroacoustics and Surveillance Radar, if you are willing to sacrifice your Spotting Aircraft in favor of the latter. If you like good concealment, you will be delighted to know that, when fully upgraded, the ship's visibility range will be comparable to the acquisition range of. But Did You Check eBay? Check Out Warships For Sale On eBay. Looking For Great Deals On Warships For Sale? From Everything To The Very Thing. All On eBay

The spotting mechenic is quite complex and annyoing at times as it is determined by line of sight so if you are the only person to spot for the rest of your team that doesn't have line of sight, then you get EXP based on the damage the enemy recieves apon spotting. https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/how-it-works-7 The only survival/result-related spotting thing is that your team has to win for you to get a Scout medal). I fully agree that spotters should get XP, and would add that they should get credits too. In WoT spotters get half the credits generated by the damage. The fact that spotting damage is not even a metric in WoWs is a bit of a worry

Torpedoes (WoWS) - Global wikiHakuryu Tips - Aircraft Carriers - World of Warships

Should CV spot or deal damage? - World of Warships

Spotting and spotting damage - this is a primary strength of CV's, and really is unlikely to be much changed between the brief and now. So what we have out of their data points since then are damage significantly reduced, potential damage unchanged, control points unchanged, AA significantly more powerful, and spotting unchanged. Basically, CV's are quite clearly much less powerful by this metric than they were at the time of this brief Spotting Aircraft Modification 1. Increases the action time of the Spotting Aircraft and Rapid Takeoff Spotter consumables. Damage Control Party Modification 1. Increases the action time of the Damage Control Party and Fast Damage Control Team consumables. Nothing; Damage Control System Modification 1. Reduces the risk of fire and flooding. Defensive AA Fire Modification 1. Increases the. new and got my first aircraft carrier but cant seem to find the right targets to go for in matches. destroyers tend to dodge my fighter craft, crusiers and aircraft carriers shoot down my planes and i dont really do much damage to battleships with ap bombers? so how do you play aircraft carrier effectively, as a support role to protect crusiers and bb World of Warships - Asia Language Based Communities ; English Speaking Community ; General Discussions ; cruiser are pretty useless now Sign in to follow this . Followers 0. You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section. cruiser are pretty useless now. By kongman, February 1 in General Discussions. 29 comments in this topic. Prev; 1; 2; Next; Page 2 of 2 . Recommended Posts.

World of Warships: Lazo and Lenin ReviewIJN Hyuga-hybrid carrier, battleship - Other - World ofWorld of Warships: Smolensk review

The World of Warships Legends update April 2021 marks two years since the game started out in Early Access, so this one is a big occasion. The 'Two Years Strong' update brings a lot of new features, most notably to do with Aircraft Carriers. Here's everything new with World of Warships: Legends in update 1.58 World of Warships is a very intuitive game to anyone familiar with the recent military war-machine series or a first person shooter; it uses standard WASD controls for movement with the mouse controlling the camera, aiming, and firing. These few simple controls are enough to complete entire matches, particularly in the early tiers. However, being that the player is controlling a naval ship. Find the best builds for Surrey, the British Tier VII cruiser. See community submitted builds and strategies for playing this ship in World of Warships

• GTA Shark Cards PS4.
  • Master Geographie Gehalt.
  • 10 Twitch Follower kaufen.
  • Import aus China nach Deutschland.
  • Ausbildungsvergütung Bäcker 2020.
  • T95/fv4201 chieftain how to get.
  • How to get unlimited GP and Coins in PES 2020.
  • Fahrzeugüberführung Portal.
  • Sportarten für Mädchen ab 13.
  • Sims 4 mobile download no verification.
  • WWE 2K19 editions.
  • Pokémon Rote Edition Lösung.
  • Bewerbungsbrief.
  • Gebirgsjäger Mütze Wehrmacht.
  • Google Punkte einlösen.
  • Leistungen Tierseuchenkasse.
  • KTS Metalldetektor.
  • User testing app.
  • Abmahnung eBay Kleinanzeigen.
  • 300 Euro investieren.
  • Sportwetten Profi Interview.
  • TeleClinic Wartezeit.
  • Sozialversicherung ausnahmeregelungen gelten für.
  • Wrestler wwe liste.
  • Schönschreiber Beruf.
  • YouTube Livestream Urheberrecht.
  • Getty Images API.
  • Dozenten Paracelsus Schule.
  • Beatstars Erfahrungen.
  • Ikigai symbol.
  • Mindestrente.
  • Geldgeschenke Auto Geburtstag.
  • Gemälde schätzen lassen Köln.
  • OXT staking.
  • Gran Turismo 6 Steuerung.